Woman accidentally swallows AirPod, thinking it’s a vitamin.

In the United States, an unusual incident unfolded in which a woman unintentionally ingested one of her husband’s Apple AirPods, mistaking it for a vitamin pill. This peculiar episode gained widespread attention when Tanna Barker, a 52-year-old woman, shared her story on TikTok.

The bizarre event transpired while Barker was on her morning walk with a friend. Engaged in conversation, she reached for what she believed to be her vitamin pills and, without recognizing her blunder, swallowed her husband’s left AirPod Pro along with a beverage.

Although she sensed something peculiar when swallowing the AirPod, Barker attributed it to the pills’ unconventional shape. To aid in their passage, she decided to consume a copious amount of water.

It was only after her friend departed that Barker realized she still held the actual vitamin pills in her hand and, to her astonishment, had mistakenly consumed her husband’s left AirPod Pro. She recounted, “I was just like, ‘Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I just did that.’ I’ve got an AirPod inside me now.”

Upon returning home, Barker confided in her husband about the incident. He suggested keeping it a secret, but she opted to share this extraordinary occurrence with her TikTok audience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.