Etihad Rail Abu Dhabi is offering many positions and it could be a golden chance for anyone to join such renowned company.
Apply now to be considered for Etihad Rail Jobs Careers 2023 and grow your career path.
Etihad Rail Job Details
|Employer Name||Etihad Rail|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, Across UAE|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Last Updated On||4th April 2023|
The firm is supporting on-job education and training to fresh graduates, and individuals with mere experience might apply confidently for it.
|Storeman||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Terminal Manager||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Safety Compliance & Assurance Manager||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
Etihad Railways Careers for UAE Nationals (Emarati):
Etihad Rail encourage the UAE citizen and help them to grow their skills by providing the training needed, program of development and support.
You may apply for these positions in the field of Emiratis through Etihad Rail provided that you meet the following requirements:
Military Service completed
Undergraduate degree in Engineering
Checkout:- Jobs in Road Transport Authority Dubai
How to Apply for Etihad Railway Company Jobs ?:
To be considered for Etihad Rail Jobs, sign-up and upload your CV to the Etihad Rail Careers. Follow the link to go directly to the page for careers and submit your application on behalf of Etihad Rail. The recruitment team will contact you to inform you of the positions available.
Etihad Railway Quantity Surveyor Jobs
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Make contract and tender documents for the architect and the client, including invoices of the amount.
• Have to conduct a cost analysis for repairs and maintenance work.
• Be an helping hand of a customer and carry out feasibility studies.
• Perform risk management, value management as well as cost management.
• Help with a purchasing strategy.
• Analyze, identify and create solutions to commercial risk.
• Create and analyze the costings of tenders.
• Assign the work out to subcontractors.
• Assist with claims under the contract.
• Examine the results and prepare complete progress reports.
• Value of completed work and make arrangements for payment.
• Keep an eye on the various building contracts that are in use.
• Learn the effects of the health and safety rules.