Foreigners in the UAE are eligible for the Golden Visa, which grants long-term residency and benefits to entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, outstanding students, recent graduates, front-line heroes, and humanitarian pioneers. The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Ports Security (ICP) has recently increased the application fee for the six-month entry permit needed to apply for a 10-year golden visa. The new amount is AED 1,250, which includes various additional expenses such as AED 1,000 for issuance, AED 22 for ICP fees, AED 28 for e-services, AED 100 for the application, and AED 100 for smart services.
- Individuals having public investments worth at least AED 10 million (in the form of a corporation or an investment fund) are eligible to apply for this visa, which is valid for 10 years.
- The government will grant business partners who each donate AED 10 million a 10-year visa.
- On the other hand, applicants for a 5-year visa must have at least AED 5 million.
- The money invested should be kept by the person for three years and should not be lent.
- Individuals must be the exclusive owners of all assets. In addition, no more than 60% of the fund may be used for real estate.
- The holder’s spouse, children, one chief executive director, and an advisor are all granted long-term UAE golden visas.
People with Special Talent
- Specialized talent holders may apply for a 10-year UAE golden visa. Only after receiving accreditation from their various departments and fields would they be able to apply for the visa.
- The Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence or Emirates Scientists Council accreditation is required for scientists. The Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development must accredit creative people in culture and art.
- A teacher from one of the 500 international universities recognized by the Ministry of Education is a requirement for applicants.
- Doctors are required to have 20 years of clinical experience in their specialty.
- These people’s partners and kids will also be granted this visa.
Investors in Real Estate
- Real estate investors have similar criteria to other types of investors. However, they are eligible to apply for a 5-year visa and are required to invest AED 5 million.
Student and Specialist
- In both private and public secondary schools, exceptional pupils must achieve at least a 95% average.
- Additionally, graduates from universities (both domestically and abroad) must have a distinction GPA of at least 3.75.
- People can apply for a UAE golden visa if they have a current project with at least AED 500,000 (US$1,02,09,463) in capital or if they have the approval of an authorized business incubator in the nation.
Chief Executive Officer
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree and have at least five years of experience.
- They need to be employed legally in the UAE and receive a wage of at least 30,000 AED.
- Families of applicants are also covered by the UAE Golden Visa.
- A photograph.
- a copy of Passport, including any dependents.
- proof of eligibility for a golden visa.
online via the ICA:
- Step 1: Go to the ICA’s official website.
- Step 2: From the list of “Public Services,” choose “Golden Visa.” Then click “Visa to Complete the Golden Residency Procedures.”
- Step 3: Submit documents and the necessary information.
- Step 4: Pay the service fee. People must wait for permission before they can successfully finish the application process.
- In the event that applicants are arriving from outside the UAE, the ICA will have entry permission (with a validity of 6 months) and be able to extend it for an additional 6 months in order to complete the process of obtaining golden residency in the nation.
- To Apply Click the link: http://shorturl.at/ikzW6
Through GDRFA Online:
- Step 1: Go to the GDRFA Dubai website’s official webpage.
- Choose the Golden Visa form service list in step 2. An “Investor Residency Visa (Golden Visa)” option will then appear.
- Step 3: Login and choose “Start Service.” Give vital details and submit the required paperwork.
- Step 4: Pay the service fee. Following the examination of the application by the relevant authorities, applicants will be informed of the following steps.
- To Apply Click the link:
Offline via the GDRFA:
- Visit the authorized typing centers if you want to submit your application offline. Here, experts can type and complete your visa application via the relevant emirate’s GDRFA. You will be informed of the result and given the original entry permission if it is accepted.
For more Details Click the link: